True Nature School of Yoga Presents
The Heart of Living Your Yoga Online Course
Facilitated by Stephanie Knox Cubbon, M.A. RYT500
Nowadays most of us carry a GPS with us in our pocket helping us to return home whenever we get lost. The Yamas and Niyamas are like yoga’s GPS – a roadmap for returning to our true nature, which is compassionate, generous, honest, and peaceful. In our busy, modern lives, with a myriad of distractions, we can forget our true essence.
The Yamas and Niyamas are practical tools for skillful living guiding us back to our inner home, and help us to live fulfilling, meaningful, authentic lives. Through this online course, we will explore this roadmap and discover ways we can apply it in our daily lives, both on and on the mat.
Join others in a supportive learning community and take the journey back to your true nature!
This course is offered in two modules:
Module Two – Niyamas – January 7th – February 17th, 2013
Module One – Yamas – 2013 dates TBD
The cost for each module is $99
This course is perfect for you if:
- You know there’s something more to yoga than just the physical practice, and you want to explore it
- You want to take the skills you’re learning on the mat – acceptance, flexibility, strength, balance and intentionally apply them in your everyday life
- You are seeking practical spirituality and want to be part of a yogic learning community
- You would like to explore other aspects of yoga such as meditation, deep relaxation, and chanting
- You are a yoga teacher who wants to integrate more yogic philosophy into your classes and personal practice
To register please visit True Nature School of Yoga web page
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org